What’s new on Facebook? The Social Media Company Facebook has revealed some new features its working on to help users express themselves more creatively on their profiles.
News Feed, pages and Messenger have been at the top of the list for new features and updates lately, but Facebook decided to give Timeline profiles some attention, at least when on mobile.
Here are some of the new features:
- The option of replacing profile pictures with short, looping videos.
- Profile pictures moving to the center and displaying larger.
- Photos and friends are displayed at the top of Timeline.
- Temporary profile pictures, which were spotted earlier this month.
- A new, customizable space at the top of profiles.
These new features are being rolled out slowly and starting in California, so pay attention in the next few months for the changes.
Soon users will be able to